At the YMCA, we firmly believe that we aren’t just a business but a member of the greater community. To that end, we have been listening and responding to our communities’ most critical social needs for more than 160 years.
As the leading nonprofit for youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility, the Y works side by side with our neighbors every day. We understand that being healthy means more than simply being physically active. It’s also about maintaining a balanced spirit, mind, and body. Our goal is to ensure that every individual, regardless of age, income level, or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow, and thrive. The Y depends on support from community leaders, members, donors, and volunteers to achieve this objective.
Contact the Warren County YMCA Today
At the Y, we are passionate about teaching young people to live healthy, meaningful lives. Utilizing both education and training, we aid individuals in developing both valuable skills and emotional wellness. Additionally, we strive to connect diverse populations.
To learn more about how you can get involved, call today or contact a member of our staff online. We look forward to working together to make Warren County, and the world at large, better places to live.
With a focus on youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility, the YMCA is passionate about strengthening communities. At the Y, we believe that lasting personal and social changes only occur when diverse people work in harmony. To that end, we work side by side with our neighbors to make sure that everyone, regardless of age, income, or background, has the opportunity to become healthy, confident, connected, and secure.
When you give to the Warren County YMCA, you are choosing to fund life-changing programs that help thousands of children, adults, and families. Your generous support helps people in your own community learn, grow, and thrive. Additionally, you help the Y deliver on our commitment to:
- Nurture the potential of youth through building confidence at camp, academic enrichment in safe afterschool programs, and foundational skills and values in child care programs.
- Improve the nation’s health and wellness by combating obesity and chronic disease, while providing the support and resources people need to make positive changes.
- Give back and support our neighbors by empowering people with the resources to improve their lives. Programs to this effect include job training, housing, newcomer services, and opportunities to advocate for social change.
- Offer programs and services to children, adults, and families needing financial assistance.
2018 Kids Need Heroes Campaign
Each year, the Warren County YMCA gives approximately $40,000 in fee assistance to more than 1,000 children and families. We achieve this goal thanks in large part to annual donations received through our Kids Need Heroes campaign. Here are some examples of what your contribution can do:
- A gift of $50 can provide a session of swim lessons or youth sports.
- A gift of $100 can provide four kids with a week of after-school care
- A gift of $150 can provide a one-year membership for a child.
- A gift of $200 can provide four kids with one week of summer day camp
- A gift of $250 can provide five youth swim lessons or youth sports sessions.
- A gift of $500 can provide one YMCA membership for a family in need.
Download a Pledge Card here and invest in the future!
Our Warren County community is made up of people who want to better the world around them. From business leaders to advocates, parents to teens, many folks are passionate about giving back and supporting their neighbors. At the YMCA, we have the presence and partnerships needed to not just promise, but also deliver positive personal and social change.
With a focus on youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility, Warren County Y volunteers give men, women, and children of all ages and from all walks of life the resources and support they need to be healthy and happy.
Here are just a few of the tasks accomplished by our team of volunteers:
- Leading our board of directors and committees.
- Raising funds to ensure the Y is accessible to all members of the community
- Coaching our sports teams and teaching many of our classes.
- Motivating and supporting youth in building the character strength, skills, and relationships that lead to positive behaviors, better health, smarter life choices, and the pursuit of higher education and goals.
- Extending a hand to help adults who want to do more, be more, or live healthier.
- Advocating for the Y’s efforts to influence policies and initiatives that positively impact societal issues of importance—both to the nation and your community.
- Participating in opportunities to give back and support neighbors.
Contact the Warren County Y
Take an active role in strengthening your community by giving us a call today. We look forward to working hand in hand to create something beautiful.
In business for more than 160 years, the Y is more than a gym—it’s a community institution. And at the Warren County YMCA in Monmouth, we believe in giving back to the community of which we are a part. To that end, our members participate in a wide range of volunteer activities to help their neighbors grow and thrive. From raising money for education and health to providing mentorship to youths, we do it all with a goal of bettering the world around us.
Interested in Donating to the Y?
The Y is a nonprofit like no other. Located in 10,000 neighborhoods across the nation, we have the presence and partnerships needed to not just promise, but also deliver change.
Call today to learn more about our annual campaign or stop by the welcome desk to speak to a member of our team. Working together, we can help our community shine and our members prosper.